Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Instant Win!

Hello All! There is a Sweepstakes running called Frigo 'Bite Size String Break'! I was one of the lucky 500 to win from this sweeps! I won some free string cheese! My kids will be thrilled!   

Each week there is 2 Grand Prizes of 500$, 5 first prizes of 300$, 10 second prizes of 100$ and 33 winners of FREE Frigo Cheese Heads String cheese in the form of a coupon

Enter HERE
This ends March 13th 2017 so make sure to get your entries in every day!

Let me know if you win and also let me know if you'd like to know about more Sweeps?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bingo I Cannot Believe I Have Won $300 Dollars in the Frigo Cheese Heads String Breaker Promotion on February 17th 2017 and I Received the Check of $300 Dollars in the Mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bingo I Cannot Believe I Have Won $300 Dollars in the Frigo Cheese Heads String Breaker Promotion on February 17th 2017 and I Received the Check of $300 Dollars in the Mail

    ReplyDelete