Thursday, June 11, 2015

Target Beauty Box Summer 2015

Hey everybody! So, I missed out on getting the Spring box from Target but as soon as I heard that the summer beauty box was out I got it right away.
Hooray for Target Beauty boxes!
The Target Beauty Box is $7 and if you have their Target Red Card then you get free shipping! Yay! It's quarterly and you have to act fast because they sell out SO fast.

Let's get started:

This is supposed to help correct dark circles. It's really cool because of the hydra-swirl! It is unscented. I actually gave this one to my mom because i knew i wouldn't use it. The retail value for full size is $23.99.


When they say HD they really mean it! This lipstick is so bright red and i LOVE it. 
The retail value is $7.99  I would recommend this to everybody because it's awesome. 


This color is Supernova and it's my new favorite polish! It is almost copper colored but its so cool! Sinful Colors nail polish is not very opaque so you need a couple coats for it to look nice. The retail value is $1.99

I was excited about these because i really don't like using the bottles kind of nail polish remover because it's so easy for my kids to knock over and spill on my carpet. The only thing that bothered me about these is the fact that they didn't take off all of the nail polish. It missed the sides of my nails and i had to use other remover to get it off. The retail is $3.99 for a pack of 10. Honestly I would prefer another kind of remover than this for $3.99.


I gave this to my mom. It is supposed to help with frizzy hair and keeping it looking nice. I don't use too many hair products to that's why i gave it to her. The full size bottle is $20. I think that's expensive but for some people it's not and if you have problems with frizzy hair you should try this out!

All in all i really liked this box. My favorite was the nail polish and the lipstick. Some people liked the spring better than the summer box but i really liked this one! It's sold out now but keep an eye out because they release them randomly. 
Did you get this box? What nail polish did you get? What about the lipstick?




    No comments:

    Post a Comment