Monday, June 15, 2015

Tom Box June 2015

Hey everybody! I got my Tom Box for June already. For those of you who do not know, Tom Box is a subscription box for a woman/girl on her period. It comes with jewelry and makeup and you can opt in to get more makeup and jewelry if you would like. That is what I did. I get the double makeup and jewelry.


These are my tampon of choice at the moment. I like them a lot because they are really absorbent and you don't even feel it when you are doing things like exercising or swimming! Perfect for when you want to do summer activities. 

I love this! I didn't think the color was going to be very good but it is such a bright pink color! I don't know when i am ever going to wear it but the color is so pretty that it's going to be used a lot!

Makeup Brush
I am not really a fan of the makeup brushes they send. They seem very cheap and they never have a name or brand on them. It will get used eventually but i am not impressed with this one. 

This is a nice brand of eye shadow, I believe the retail is around $16 which is more than half the cost of the box i got. The color is really pretty and very opaque. I will be using this a lot! 

I really love this stuff! I don't usually have problems with frizzy hair but i tried this out and then went outside into the humid air and my hair still looked great! I would highly recommend checking this out!


Skone Tattooed Eyeliner
This eyeliner is so cool! I have never used a "tattoo" eyeliner before. It goes on so smooth and i like this WAY better than the liquid eyeliner. It kind of smells like a Sharpie so i was hesitant at first when trying it out but now i love it and will definatly buy more when i run out. 


I love nail polish. Any kind even if its the cheap kind. I have never bought Maybelline Color Show before but i have seen many advertisements about it, so i was excited to see it in my box. I put it one but it definitely needs two coats because the first coat looks nice but is faded so you really need a second to make it POP! 

Here is the jewelry i got! I have no idea when it comes to brands where these are from. 
I love this ring! It coils around and there are two pearl looking things on the end. I love it and actually wore it out yesterday and got compliments on it!
This is an anklet i think. I wasn't too sure what it was. It looks to me like an anklet because it has the adjustable chain link. I will probley wear this to the pool or something. I feel like you could buy something like this at Claire's.

There you have it for the June Tom Box. I highly recommend checking this out!








No comments:

Post a Comment