Monday, October 10, 2016

Dog's Best Trend October 2016

Hello All!
    I thought I would start the week off with a subscription box for your pet! This subscription is called Dog's Best Trend. They send out a cute scarf for your furry friend each month.
You can get your first months free!! Just click HERE!

For me, this is ideal for my white golden retriever Jake. I am not a huge fan of dressing up your pets. I think its cute for Halloween but I don't think it is necessary to do all of the time. I think having my pup wear a stylish bandanna and switching it up monthly is perfect!
This is my Pup Jake in his stylish bandanna!
I think Jake looks really cute and he really doesn't mind it being on him which is a HUGE plus. The material is silky which is nice, but I think i would prefer a different material, one that i feel safe throwing into the washing machine if he rolls in the mud.

I mentioned above that you can get your first month for FREE! After that, if you choose to keep the subscription it is $10 a month. The best part is that a portion of each subscription goes to a new dog rescue or charity each month! You're making your dog look adorable and helping other ones in the process!


P.s. The colors are perfect for Halloween!

What do you think about this box? Let me know in the comments below!

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment