Thursday, October 6, 2016

I'M BACK!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give all of my readers an update because I have been gone for quite a while now. A few things have happened that have prevented me from blogging as much as I used to. First, the subscription boxes became a lot of money for a stay at home mom on one income! I was reviewing a ton of boxes, and paying out of pocket for 90% of them which was A LOT. Second, I started school again and everything got a little bit hectic and I had to put my priorities first and that meant getting a grip on school.

BUT!! i am back and so ready to review some boxes for you all! I wont be doing as much as i used to, at least not right now. But, I should have something at least once a week.

Please keep coming back and checking out my reviews!

Thanks for sticking around,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment