Thursday, October 6, 2016

My Christmas Crate September 2016

Hi everyone!
It feels so good to be back reviewing subscription boxes and I am SO excited that my first one is My Christmas Crate!

(These are the contests of this awesome box!)
This box cost me 33.91$ a month which is not bad for a great Christmas surprise every month!
Lets get started and see whats inside! 

First is the "I Still Believe" cotton tote bag.
This bag is durable and ADORABLE!  How can i resist this? I honestly want to have my kids use it for their trick or treat bag! There are so many things you can use this for though. You could use it for groceries, or what i think i may do, use it to put some of Santa's gifts in it for my kids on Christmas. 

You can purchase the tote here for $15.95

Next up is the Candy Cane Bliss Body Scrub by Blissfulicious
This is my favorite thing in the box! Some people got a different variation but mine is Candy Cane Bliss. It is not overwhelming with peppermint, which is what I thought it would be. It has the perfect balance of peppermint and sugar and it is pretty much what you would expect a candy cane to smell like! You can use this for your whole body and it really makes your skin feel soft!
I couldn't find this particular scrub on their site but they have TONS of other ones to choose from and they retail around $18.95

Next we have the Eggnog Drink by Aspen Mulling
Eggnog is a classic Christmas time drink and so I thought that this was the perfect little addition to the box! Unfortunately, I do not like Eggnog but that doesn't mean this wouldn't be a great stocking stuffer for someone that does! 
This retails around $3.49 and you can check it out HERE!


Next up we have a wooden plaque by Primitives by Kathy
This is SO CUTE! I will be hanging this on my door once December hits! (maybe even the day after Thanksgiving!) The glitter shines in the light and this is just all around cute! (my second favorite from this box!)
You can check out the site where this was made HERE. They retail around $4.60 

The last thing in the box is Naughty & Nice napkins by Fine Impressions
 These have the cutest gold embellished Nice & Naughty on them!
I have people over every year for Christmas and these are going to make the cutest napkins for everyone! I can't wait! 
I'm not sure of the retail value of these.


All in all, I LOVED THIS BOX! I can't wait for Octobers box! It ships out October 25th so order yours today! 
What did you think about this box? Yay or Nay? Tell me in the comments below 

No comments:

Post a Comment