Monday, October 10, 2016

Dollar Scent Club October 2016

Hello Everyone!

    Today I am going to let you all know about the Dollar Scent Club.

The Dollar Scent Club is a monthly subscription for air fresheners for your car! They have 5 different smells and the ones i got were Nu Car and Mr. Fresh.
This is the Nu Car scent.
The Nu Car scent literally smells like a new car! Which, is one of my favorite smells, next to fresh laundry! 
This is the Mr. Fresh scent.
The Mr. Fresh scent makes me think of the smell when you walk into one of the Abercrombie stores. It smells like cologne. 

The smell on these is very strong! I was suspect at first when I ordered because most air fresheners are very weak and smell good for about a day. These are so awesome! I put the Mr. Fresh air freshener in my husbands man-cave in the basement and so far over the course of the past 5 days it still smells great down there!

I would say these are a MUST for Uber drivers, people who smoke in their cars or people who work in the food industry! I used to work at a movie theater and my husbands car smelled like popcorn every day!  

For 2 air freshners a month it is $4, 3 for $5 and 5 for $7. 

Check them out here!  

Sign up and let me know what scents you chose in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment