Monday, April 27, 2015

Buddhi Box April 2015

Okay so i received my FIRST Buddhi Box in the mail today and i am SOOOOO excited.

This is what was inside when i opened it!
So the contents included: Amazing Grass Green SuperFood lemon coconut nutrition bar, 2 Yogi Tea samples, Amazing Meal, Yoga Pose Card, Quote Card (with descriptions of what i got), A recipe card, handmade bracelet, and a yoga mat sticker.

Let's start on the Amazing grass lemon & coconut bar and yogi tea samples:

So first, this Lemon Coconut bar. I love lemon and i love coconut. SO i thought this would be really good. Its USDA organic which is a huge plus in my book. Its High in Fiber which is also very good! This is also Vegan. I am not a Vegan or Vegetarian .The verdict... I DID NOT LIKE THIS. i couldn't even finish it. It had a really nasty taste. Which is sad because i was really hoping to like this. 

Next, the Yogi Tea.this was a bonus item in my box! So their guiding principle is "Feel Good, Be Good, Do Good." This tea is also Vegan! I have had Yogi tea before and i haven't had one i didn't like! The healthy skin on is Cinnamon Vanilla which is SO YUMMY and the Skin DeTox is made from Green Tea, which is my favorite!  There is also a $1.00 off any box of Yogi Tea coupon! YES I WILL BE USING THAT!

Now on to the Amazing Meal:
This stuff is actually from the same brand as that Lemon & Coconut Bar. On the package it says this is a potent blend of organic protein, greens, fruits & veggies. So it said to mix with your favorite milk or water. So, i put it in my vitamin water. It did have a weird taste to it but nothing i couldn't muscle down! I won't buy this just because i didn't feel like it did much for me. I know its super healthy but maybe if i would have put it in a smoothie or something it would have been better.

Next Up is the Yoga Mat Sticker from MyMatMyMantra
So my camera made it super blurry, SORRY! But, my sticker says Space For Magic. I love the idea of a sticker for my yoga mat. It gives me something to stare at when i need to focus. I could buy a whole bunch of these, not even for my yoga mat but for journals or things i look at regularly just so i have some inspiration!

Okay lets talk about this handmade bracelet!
This is so cool! Handmade jewelry is just awesome. I mean somebody took their time to make it so that i could wear it. Which i will! So this is a Mini Malas. It is made for meditation. It draws out mental stress and tension. HOW COOL. seriously can't wait to use this and i will probley buy some of these for my family They go for about $10.Oh yeah SacredXStones made this! They are an Etsy shop.

Last but not least lets talk about the cards i got with it. 
So The one on the Left is a card that teaches how to do the Goddess Pose. It also tells you the benefits of doing this pose. Then there is the recipe card which teaches you how to make Blueberry Bliss Goddess Bars. There are only 4 ingreadients and it vegan, gluten free and paleo. I can not wait to try these! Also there was a quote card which said "I bow to all women. To our strength, to our softness, to our wisdom, to our beauty" which is a quote from Elena Brower. How inspirational! On the back it tells whats in the BuddhiBox and a description of the company/products. 

I am like so happy with what i got! BuddhiBox is a Yoga based company and obviously you can tell from my box. They also have a jewelry box but i got the Yoga one. Monthly Samples which is the one i got was 11.95 a month. But, they also have the monthly, 6 & 12 month boxes! Seriously go check them out even if you don't do yoga its still awesome. 






No comments:

Post a Comment