Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Graze Box April 2015

Okay so i got a free coupon for my first Graze Box. I was really pumped to get this because it has snacks.. who doesn't love snacks!?

The Box is so pretty and Easter themed. My daughter was so excited to see the Easter Eggs on the box because that is what she thought was inside. 
When i opened it up i saw a card telling me nutrition info and 4 little containers of snacks. SNACKS!! The snacks were: Summer Berry Flapjacks, Punchy Protein Nuts, Cinnamon Fig Roll and Fruity Mango Chutney. 
Lets Start off with the Punchy Protein Nuts!
So, in this container there are Chili Lime Cashews, Pistachios and Almonds. They had a weird taste, which is because of the chili lime but the only nut that had the chili lime taste was the cashews. The almost and pistachios didn't really taste like much. This tiny pouch had 200 calories. 

Next is The Cinnamon Fig Roll:
So to me this tasted like those Fig Newton things you can get at the store, but this was just bits and pieces of it. There were figs, cinnamon flacored raisins and vanilla cookie drops. I liked this one actually! It tasted pretty good. Nothing too special though, This tiny pouch had 110 calories. 

Okay so on to the Fruity Mango Chutney:
This was odd. This had black pepper dippers with mango chutney to dip in. I tasted the dippers by themselves first. Nothing special. the Mango Chutney was a little spicy and the combo of the sticks with it was so weird. I liked it but i didn't. This only had 80 calories which is not bad but still a weird combo. 

Last but not least is the Summer Berry Flapjack:
This one was my favorite out of the box. It tasted like a berry granola bar but healthier. This had rolled oat flapjack with berry infused cranberries. I wanted more! I ate one and my daughter ate one and my dog stole the last one out of my daughters hand! So i guess its an A+ in my house. These little bars are 230 calories. (of course the best one is the one that has the most calories.)

So, Graze box sends different little snacks each month and this month i was not very impressed and of course this was my first impression so i am not sure if i will renew or not. I was expecting better tastes from these. If you want to check out Graze Box CLICK HERE! Your first box is free so if you don't like it just cancel! Use the code 65D76M9LB to get your box free!






No comments:

Post a Comment