Wednesday, April 29, 2015

BirchBox April 2015

I was so excited when I opened my mailbox and inside was my first BirchBox!!!!! I had heard a lot of mixed reviews on BirchBox and when i saw mine I couldn't wait to tell you all what I thought!
First off, this box is BEAUTIFUL!!! I will be keeping this for absolutely no reason other than the fact that is so pretty.
So here are the contents. I got Harvey Prince Yogini perfume, Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain, Real Chemistry Luminious 3-Minute Peel, SuperGoop! CC Cream, and Temple Spa calming facial and body balm.
Let me start off by saying I have never heard of any of these brands... does that mean I live under a rock? Maybe...

Let's start off with the Harvey Prince Yogini Perfume
 For 1.7oz it is retailed at $55!  Now you are supposed to put it on your pulse points, breathe deep, and enjoy a mini aroma therapy break. I sprayed this on my wrist and it smells pretty darn good! I could see myself using this sample but no thank you when it comes to spending $55. 

Also in the picture is the SuperGoop! Daily correct cc cream. A full bottle at Sephora is $32. Am I just cheap? because unless I hit the lottery I can't picture myself spending that much money on something in such a small amount! Well anyways I did like the cream, i have never used a cc cream before but the color they gave me went well with my skin tone!

I have never used cheek stain before so i felt like such a newbie when it came to putting it on. But, the color is a very light pink, not very noticable on my lips but cute on my cheeks. Its very smooth, like butter, which is very important! This retails for about $25.

So i love the packaging on this box! its very shiny! At first i thought that this was a face mask... IT IS NOT. It pretty much gets the nasty dead skin off your beautiful face to make you look even more beautiful! It's acid free which is a bonus! It retails $48 for a whole bottle. It did take away my dead skin so YAY clean face!

So this was a tiny bottle and i opened it up to smell it... AMAZING SMELL, seriously i love the smell. Well my daughter got a hold of it... and decided to squirt it all over my poor dog.... So i got to try a teeeeeny tiny bit. I still smell like this stuff and love it but the only thing is that it kind of made my skin feel stiff. But the smell makes it all worth while!

OKAY so that was BirchBox April 2015. It's $10 a month which really isn't bad because the products are all high end but I was not really a big fan of what I got. Next month's theme is Cupcakes and Cashmere.. It has the word Cupcakes in the title and makes me want to try it out but we will see because I am really on the fence about this one! Stay Tuned to find out!



No comments:

Post a Comment