Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Influenster Campus VoxBox

Okay so this is my first review for everybody. This is my campus voxbox from Influenster. I received all of these products complimentary for testing purposes and i am going to give you my 100% honest feedback on what was inside!
                      The contents included, St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Tanning Mousse, Sour Punch Rainbow Straws, Sour Punch Punchies, Softlips Cube and L'Oreal Paris Advanced Straight System. 

First we will talk about St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. I am very cautious when it comes to facial scrubs because I have sensitive skin. I have used other St. Ives products before and loved them so i was excited to try this. It smells really good, just like apricot! Who would have thought! There are like little bead things that are in it which help exfoliate your skin which i like but sometimes they get in my eyes and that is a no bueno. I use this every single day because i really like the way it makes my skin feel. I think it really works and i haven't had any blemishes to worry about yet!

Next up is Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Tanning Mousse. Let me start off by saying in general i am pale. I love summer time  because it gives me a chance to add a little color to my skin. I tried out this tanner but i am most likely not going to use it. It did work but i don't like wearing tanner. I am a sun kind of girl. When you use this you need to make sure to wash your hands because they will look silly if you don't. You don't want stained hands. Now this is the MUCH BETTER alternative to using a tanning bed. I do not think tanning beds are safe. I think that this has a good smell to it and it is really easy to apply!

Moving on to Sour Punch Rainbow Straws and Sour Punch Punchies. Okay so i LOVE candy. Pretty much any candy. I really like sour candy so when i saw these i was really excited and of course my daughter was to. I have had Rainbow Straws before. I really like them. They are sour, as they should be and they are delicious. I loved the array of flavors there were. The Sour Punchies I was not a fan of. My daughter liked them but I wouldn't buy them for myself. They had a hard shell and were chewy on the inside. But they were more tart than sour. Not a good taste to me. 

This next one is one my favorite out of everything in this box. Softlips Cube. It's so tiny and cute and it will fit right in your pocket or purse. I use this every single day and the flavor is great. It smells so great to. There are many scents to pick from and they all smell so good. I can tell my lips are smoother and softer after using this!

Lastly we will talk about the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Straight System. Okay, so this came in those awful foil packets. I can not stand those. Getting them open in the shower is almost impossible. But, on the bright side I loved the smell of this and after my shower the next morning i could still smell it on my hair. I love a shampoo and conditioner that have my hair smelling great ALL THE TIME. I did notice that my hair seemed easier to brush out than some other hair products leave it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment