Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Walmart Spring Beauty Box Review

Okay, so this is my Walmart beauty box. I paid for shipping but i didn't have to pay for the products. This included a lot of great stuff. They ask you questions to customize the right stuff for you.I think they ask about age and send people different things based on that and I am 21 so i think this is probley the typical box somebody my age would have. They ship the boxes each season so this is the Spring box.
                  Here are the items i got! Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser, Dove Nutrium Moisture Go Fresh Mandarin & Tiare Flower Scent Revitalize Body Wash, Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Perfume, Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion and coupon, Coupon for a free dry spray antiperspirant, Jergens BB Body Cream, Ken Paves "You Are Beautiful" Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioning Foil Packets and St. Ives Blackhead Charcoal Green Tea Scrub.

Jergens BB Body Cream - I like this because it actually adjusts to your skin tone. Mine was the light shade but when i put it on it looked way off, after a little bit it changed and i couldn't even tell i was wearing it. My face defiantly felt fresh and hydrated like it was supposed to! 
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser- Are facial cleansers all the rage now? I feel like i have gotten a million. This is not my favorite facial cleanser. It smells a little weird and like i said in the other post, I am cautiuos on what i put on my face. I mean it did its job in cleaning my face but i wouldn't buy this for myself.
Dove Body Wash- Let me start in saying that i LOVE Dove products, They always smell so good and leave my skin feeling so smooth. This was no disappointment. I loved it and i wish i got a bigger bottle of it! It smells so orange like but you can tell there is a floral scent mixed in. My skin is so soft and i owe it mostly all to Dove!
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes- Okay so I read on another blog that these didn't used to be available in the US? I have heard of Simple products but have never tried them until I got my Walmart box. These make my skin feel so clean! Like i really love them and i am for sure going to buy more when i run out. They are GREAT at taking makeup off. Sometimes when i take off my makeup my skin feels dry and i hate that but these make my skin feel hydrated and great!
Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Perfume- I am not a fan of perfume. I stick to a small few and thats it. A lot of perfume smells the same to me and this one is one of them, I didn't notice a difference or anything unique in this and when you think of a Lady Gaga perfume you think unique! I'm not a fan and will not be buying this for myself but if you love perfumes you may love this!
Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion- This came in an awful foil packet and when i tried to open it in the shower it got in my mouth. Gross. I did notice that this made my skin feel smooth and like i had just put lotion on even though you are supposed to wash it off. I don't see myself buying this but it did work! I will most likely give the coupon to my mom or something.
Ken Paves "You Are Beautiful" Shampoo,Conditioner,and Deep Conditioner- I had never heard of Ken Paves before, I guess am just living under a rock. The foil packets once again are a pain in the butt to open in the shower! But, I LOVED this stuff. It smells like something they would put on your hair in the salon and the smell lasts for at least 24hrs if not longer. My hair was so easy to brush through and i loved it. I was planning on buying some more but then i saw online how much it costs and i don't think i will be spending over 25$ for the set. It was nice to try though!
St. Ives Blackhead Charcoal Green Tea Scrub- Personally I don't have a problem with blackheads. I used it a little bit around my nose and it smells really good but i didn't notice anything different. If you have a problem with blackheads i would check this out because St. Ives usually has great products!

I plan on using my Free Dry Antiperspirant Coupon soon but i am not sure which one to get. EEK! I will review it once i get it though!





No comments:

Post a Comment