Saturday, April 25, 2015

Swaag/Tom Box April 2015

Okay so I received my first Tom Box  in the mail today and I was very happy with what I got!
There is a lot of cool stuff in here so lets get to it!

First we will talk about this Cool Cleanse & Hydrate Shampoo. So I like my shampoo and conditioner to leave a long lasting, good scent on my hair. When i first smelled this i thought it smelled horrible! But i tried it because you can't hate on something until you've tried it! I liked it. It did smell a little weird but it did leave my hair noticeably less frizzy!

Next we can talk about the Sibu Beauty balancing facial cleanser.  Ok first off i was VERY pleased to read that it is all natural! I hate putting stuff on my face because i only break out when i use weird face scrubs! So, i tried this and i haven't broken out and i really like it. I feel like my face is smoother and it is most defiantly cleansing!

My favorite thing from this Tom Box was the Maybelline Lipstick! The color is "nude nuances". I have just started using lipstick just because i think it looks really pretty and adds an extra POP to your face. Some colors are way to crazy but this is perfect! I love it. Its very light but it is perfect with my skin tone and makes me look "fresh". It even smells good! 
I was so pumped when i saw i got jewelry .  This necklace has the prettiest color blue pendant hanging down. I have no idea who makes this but i like it a lot. One thing that bothers me is if i move around too much the pendant seems to slide and can fall out of that little loop. 
So obviously with a Tom box (time of the month!) you need some sort of protection. I chose Playtex Gentle Glide 360. It is my tampon of choice and highly recommend it! They are very absorbent and have a protective barrier against leaks. I have never had a problem with these. 

So when it comes to the Tom Box i was really happy :) I paid 10$ for what i got and i know that the tampons alone are like 7$ so i pretty much got all that other great stuff free! There are options for your Tom Box, You can add razors or double the makeup and more. You can cancel whenever but for what i paid i am very satisfied and will defiantly be keeping my subscription!

Check out my Unboxing on my Youtube. It was my first time so don't judge me too much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment