Friday, May 1, 2015

Sock Club May 2015

So I was really excited when Sock Club said they would send me some socks to review! Now keep in mind that my review on this pair of socks is my OWN opinion. I will be honest in what i think about them.That being said.. Lets start!
This is what it looked like when I took it out of the package! Look at that seal! So professional!
That is an up close look. I am SO keeping this,.. for no reason other than its so pretty!
So the socks are so cute!They are Argyle and they are name the Dangerfield because he is the one who won the Masters this year! Whoo 
It also came with a letter explaining why they named it what they did and pretty much a Thank You and Enjoy. It's a nice addition because most subscription boxes don't have a nice letter like this!
So my opinion. I don't know when i will wear these. I don't golf but i do like high socks. They are so comfortable and really stretchy. I bet these would have been a good St. Patty's Day sock! Needless to say I love them and I am going to squeeze them into my wardrobe every once in while :)  (Don't judge my big feet!)

With Sock Club you can choose either Small, Medium, or Large with the sizes for the socks. They will ship to USA or Canada. Pay as you go is $12/mo, $36/3mo, $72/6mo and $132/12mo.
Our washers tend to eat so many socks so getting a new pair every month is perfect!! Check it out seriously its awesome. 





No comments:

Post a Comment