Thursday, May 7, 2015

MunchPak May Review

I got my very first MunchPak today!
I was so excited to get this one because it is snacks from all over the world! The one thing that sucked is that it didn't come with a card to describe what each thing was. there are some things in other languages that i had to guess what they were.. I guess it makes it a little fun

So first we will talk about the BIBI BEAR RICE CAKE
Okay, so these were so blah.. It kind of tasted like those popcorn puff things you buy in the chip isle at the grocery store.. either that or cardboard.. Needless to say my 1 year old loved them..

Next up is Cosmos Zhang Snacks
I had to do some serious research to figure out what these were! They have a little bit of a sweet flavor to them but they are kind of bland. These are from Japan! My toddler took a bite and said "ew" and my boyfriend took a bite and said it tasted kind of like noodles. 

Up next is Nucita Triangulo
This is from Mexico. There is a little stick that you can dip in Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla creams! I was excited to try this one but when i opened it all of the cream was SUPER hard and the little stick was stale.. So, i couldn't really try it. Disappointing. 

Next Up is the Smurfs gummy bears!
Of course I loved these because I love gummy bears. They taste like all of the other Haribo gummies.. YUMMY

Next we have the Get Up and Go cookie
This cookie has a catch. It has caffeine in it! There is the equivalent of one cup of coffee in it! The cookie was so so so soft and delicious.. I feel energized, hopefully i can sleep tonight!

Last we have MuiBon with hazelnut
This is from Mexico. So this is like a KitKat, Ferrero Rocher, Nutella Combo. seriously i loved this. I want a million of them! SO yummy!!! Very crunchy.

So MunchPak was pretty good this first time around. I would say that I enjoyed 75% of what was inside and my kids enjoyed the other 25%, The one i got was the mini which is 9.95 for 5+ items. The Original is 10+ items for 19.95 and the family is 39.95 for 20+ items. You can use the code Snackin for $2 off your first box. It is so worth it and really fun to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment