Friday, May 22, 2015

Secret Snacks May 2015

Hey guys! I was lucky enough to get a box to review from Secret Snacks.
I seriously got so much stuff. I am so impressed with this box! 
So i am not going to review each and every snack because most of these snacks people know. I will however show you what snack i got.

Grandma's Peanut Butter cookies and Mrs. Freshleys Cupcakes. (which both Jeremy gobbled up right away when he got home from work)

I felt like it was Halloween when i saw some of the stuff in here! Snack size M&M's, 3 flavored Tootise Rolls, Fruit by the Foot, Twizzler, Dum-Dum, Smarties, Starburst, Mickey Mouse fruit snacks and a green sucker. 

Queso cheese Ruffles and Boulder Canyon Olive Oil kettle cooked chips. (YUM)

Grandma's Mini Sandwich Cremes, Nature Valley crunchy granola bar, KitKat bunny ears (left over from Easter?), Rice Krispies Treat, and a PayDay (MY FAVORITE!)
Sour Jacks Watermelon, Mr. Nature roasted almonds, Planters salted peanuts and Air Heads bites

This was a great review box! I was so impressed with everything I got. I feel like i don't have to buy snacks for awhile! Over all i really enjoyed everything. I know i like pretty much all of the snacks and what i won't eat, Jeremy will. 

Secret Snacks is a monthly snack subscription box. If you love snacking i would consider this box! For a month to month subscription it is $29 and you get 14-20 snacks. If you sign up for multiple months the cost is cheaper. 3 months is $26/month, 6 months is $24/month and 12 months is $22/month. 
Check it out!









No comments:

Post a Comment