Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Graze box May 2015

Okay, So Graze was so awesome and gave me a box to try because i didn't care for the last one i had.
It came in the same Easter eggs box that my daughter loved!
This time when i opened it there were cute coupons in there shaped like carrots and a rabbit. Needless to say my 1 year old son thought the carrots were food and tried to eat them....

So first off lets talk about these Banana Caramel Dippers!
The caramel sauce was yummy. The banana shortbread dippers fell apart easily and were kind of messy but they were still yummy. In this little snack pack there is 150 calories. 

Next we have the Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie
This was also yummy, My daughter really liked this one.In this one there was baked salted peanuts, mini chocolate cookies, redskin peanuts and fudge pieces. There was 230 calories in this one. I liked the little fudge pieces. The chocolate cookies were a little different but they got gobbled up. 

Next is my FAVORITE!!! It is Cinnamon Pretzels. 
Seriously, i wish i had a huge bag of this. It is so yummy! The pretzels had poppy seeds on them and the almonds were cinnamon honey. I am still drooling over these right now. Yummm. In this pack there was 140 calories. NOT BAD

Last we have the Triple Berry Smoothie.
In this there is mini strawberries, blueberries and cranberries with chewy bananas. I liked all of the berries (especially the strawberries) but the bananas we kid of nasty. They didn't taste like bananas to me. In this pack there is 120 calories. 

So this box was mainly sweet. I enjoyed it a lot better than the other one though! 
If you want your 1st and 5th boxes free use this code 65D76M9LP I'm sure there is something for everybody so check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment