Thursday, May 14, 2015

Beauty Box 5 May 2015

I'm back with another BB5 review! I feel like I got this box so soon after i got my other 2 but i am NOT complaining, because i will use everything inside.
Just like normal you get 5 items. This months box didn't make me super excited like the other ones. I was a little disappointed. I did like all of the products i just probley wont buy any after all of these are gone.

First I'll talk about the Bio Swiss Stainless Steel Mini Tweezer
I already have 2 normal sized tweezers but this is nice to have small ones! The come in a tube so i can take them with me whenever i travel. They are small but i don't think i have to worry about them getting lost because of the tube. The retail is $4.99 #bioswiss

Next up is Ahava 3 sample pack
This stuff is great for an in-home spa day! It's also great for all skin types, which is a huge plus for everybody. I got the DeadSea Water mineral hand cream, Time to Hydrate Essential Day Moisturizer and the Time to Clear Purifying Mud Mask. I have never tried a mud mask so i am excited to try this. The retail for these is between $23.00-$42.00 for 1.7-3.4oz.  #ahava

I love this! I can never have too much blush. This color is pretty-in-pink. I love the color that it swatches out to as well, How cute! It glides really smoothly and is kind of shimmery. This is the full size (0.21oz) and retails for $5.99 #stylistyle

]
I have never had a nail and hand treatment cream before. I tried this out and it made my hands smell really good and made them smooth. This is supposed to heal dry hand and cuticles but I don't have dry hands this time of year. A full size bottle is 2.5oz. and retails at $26.00

I have so many brushes, but you can never have to many! The one i got was the BR-C-N05 its for your eyes. The brush seems pretty sturdy and it seems like it will last awhile (unless my daughter gets into my makeup bag again, then its a goner) These brushes retail at $1.95-$2.49  

So, like i said before this box wasn't that great but each month varies and i will use everything inside 
so i really can't complain.

 Beauty Box 5 Sends out 5 items each month, some sample and some full size. It's only $12 a month and totally worth it. Check it out here http://www.beautybox5.com/?u=25213





No comments:

Post a Comment