Sunday, May 24, 2015

Loot Crate May 2015

I was so excited to get my first geeky/gamer box because Jeremy is a nerd at heart and i thought he should have some fun while i do reviews! So, i subscribed to Loot Crate. The theme for this month was Unite.
I was excited because i thought there would be a lot of Marvel stuff since the Avengers just came out. Also, i need to apologize ahead of time because i could not get good pictures without flash which caused some pictures to glare.

Lets get started and talk about the shirt in this box

This month there was a Power Rangers shirt!
Jeremy was so excited about this (he is actually wearing it right now!) I learned a fun fact about the green and white rangers: they were the same guy! So this was a huge YAY for this box. Jeremy's absolute favorite. 

Next up we have the Avengers Age of Ultron Car Decal
Okay, so this is cool but we don't really put decals on our car. I will be gifting this because I am sure I can find somebody who would use this. It is cool though!It is white so it would look best on a colored vehicle (obviously not a white one!)

Next we have Team Fortress 2 collector's set (4 Pins) (and the Loot Crate button)
I had no idea what Team Fortress 2 was but Jeremy knew. He thought it was alright but we don't collect buttons so this was kind of a bust for us. They will be gifted. I do like the Loot Crate button though! Iron Man and Deadpool (i think it's either Deadpool or Ant Man) I will keep that one.

Next up is The Bravest Warriors Comic Book
The quality of this picture sucks but it's all i could get. Anyways this is a Loot Crate exclusive comic book. Tales from the Holo John #1 (Boom! Studios) We like comics but mainly Walking Dead or other ones. We will be gifting this as well. 

Next up is the Marvel Ice Cube Tray
This was my favorite item out of the box. I saw that some other people didn't like this but i LOVE it. I have been using it for my ice but i plan on making chocolates with it! 
How cute it that Captain America shield in my tea!? I seriously love it.

Next we have Unite the Stupid a special Loot Crate Edition of MAD
I never read MAD magazine but I know some people who do so they will be getting this. There is also a paper on the back that tells you how to download an issue of MAD onto your iPad. 

Almost done! We have the Marvel Shoelaces
I actually already gifted these. I got the colored ones. Some people got the black and white version. The art on the shoelaces was kind of hard to make out what it was. I could really only tell where Spiderman was and maybe some bits of other people. 

Last up we have the Rick and Morty 300 piece puzzle 
This puzzle was an exclusive for Loot Crate. I don't know weather we will be gifting this or if i am just going to do the puzzle one day when i am bored. We will have to wait and see. The puzzle is 300 pieces which means they are tiny pieces because the box was not big. 


That is it for May's Unite themed Loot Crate. Honestly I was pretty impressed with this box. I was kind of hoping for more things i would want to keep but that's okay because I can gift the other stuff. I am keeping my subscription and we will see how they do in June! 
Loot Crate is $19.95 a month and you can save $3 on your first box with the code SAVE 3 The subscriptions do get cheaper if you sign up for multiple months so if you think you will love this then it's best to sign up for a longer term!
Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment