Friday, May 22, 2015

Nature Box May 2015

Hey everybody! I decided to get a sample pack from Nature Box to see what they were about.

I only had to pay shipping on this free-trial. 
I got 8 different snacks to try out. There were other options where i could get fewer snack choices but bigger bags of each but i wanted to try out a bunch of different stuff.

First up is the Masa Crisps
There are corn chips with flax seeds. I really enjoyed these. They tasted exactly like it sounds it would. You get the strong corn chip flavor with a hind of flax seed. YUM for the 1oz bag that i got there was 140 calories.

Next we have the Cranberry Medley
This had pomegranate and acai flavored dried cranberries with blueberries. I liked this too. Very sweet though. I liked the combo of flavors there were too. For the 1oz. bag i got there was 100 calories!

Next we have the Jalapeno Cashews
I love spicy and i love jalapeno flavored things so i was excited to try these. But, I was not a fan. They weren't very spicy and the jalapeno flavor was very subtle. It tasted more like cashews than anything which was fine with me because i like cashews but i was disappointed there wasn't more of a spicy flavor. For the 1 oz. bag i got there was 160 calories. 

Up next we have the Garden Tomato Crunchies
These were tomato flavored almonds. These were okay. I am not a big fan of tomato flavored anything. These were still god because i like almonds and like the jalapeno cashews the flavor was subtle. In the 1 oz. bag i got there was 160 calories. 

Next is the Sweet Blueberry Almonds
These were just berry flavored almonds. I liked these a lot. I liked the sweet flavor mixed with the salty almonds. It was a good combo of blueberry flavor and almonds. In the 1 oz. bag i got there was 160 calories.

Next up is the Sea Salt Sun Crunch
I was not a big fan of these. They were sunflower and sesame seeded crackers. The flavor of the seeds was all i could taste, mainly the sunflower seeds. Not a fan. In the 1 oz. bag that i got there was 140 calories. 

Next we have the Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops
These were by far my favorite. These were parmesan garlic popcorn kernals. I LOVE popcorn and the parm. garlic flavor just made it that much better. I would buy i full sized bag of these. In the 1 oz. bag i got there was 150 calories. 

Last we have the Lemon Tea Biscuits
I did not like these at all. It said they were lemon mini cookies. I did not like them. I felt like there was no lemon flavor. My daughter didn't even like these and she loved the lemon cookies i got in a previous box. In this 1 oz. bag there is 140 calories.


Nature box has a bunch of healthy snacks. All are under 200 calories per 30g of serving. They have something for everybody and you should consider even trying out the free box because you might find something you love. After you get that free box it does roll over into a monthly subscription so if you don't like it make sure to cancel! If you do like it, it is 19.95 a month and you get 5 full bags of snacks! (like big bags!)
Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment