Saturday, May 16, 2015

IPSY May 2015

Guess what time it is? IPSY time! That's right. I got my first ever Ipsy Glam Bag. The theme for may was Jetsetter
I got 6 things (bag included) I was not too impressed with this bag at first but after using some of the things i got.. i really came to love it.

So first off every IPSY comes with a glam bag. Mine was the VIP: VERY IMPORTANT PRODUCTS bag
How stinking cute is this? Its durable and has a cute pink lining on the inside. It's a pretty decent size too.

Next up we have the Urban Decay Revolution high-color lipgloss samples with the liner pencil
So this is the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil.  It's okay.  Nothing special and the stick part is really small, unless i just don't know how to work it. (it was just a sample so it makes sense that its small) It goes on clear, its just like a base coat. The full size retails at $20

Next I'll show you what the 2 samples looked like on.
First is the Bittersweet. 
I know it looks sloppy, i just was testing it out. The color is really bright and noticable. I love how purple this one is but i hate how wet it is. This retails at $22

Next is the FailBait
IN LOVE  with this color! Still, its very wet and i don't like that but i honestly would consider buying this one! It also is retailed at $22

Next up we have the Chella eyebrow pencil
So i don't typically use brow pencil's but this one matches pretty well and i'll give it a shot.
this retails at $18

I just got a hair oil in a previous box. I am kind of iffy on using these. It's nice that this is organic and i may give it a try just to tame my frizzy hair. It retails at $18.99

I actually used this last night because i was wearing a lot of eye makeup. It took my really hard to get off eyeliner off and i was SO impressed. It smelled great too. It retails at $19 but is so worth it. I will be buying this when i run out!

This is very shimery and goes well with the gel eyeliner i got in a previous box. 
This is shimmery but not too much where it looks crazy. I like it and it only retails at $4.99. They have a ton of colors to choose from too!




Ipsy is only $10 a month and each month you get a glam bag with some beauty essentials. I am impressed with what i got and think i am going to go for round 2 with them and see what excitement June brings us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment