Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Axe White Label Products

I am fortunate enough to have gotten a bunch of Axe White Label products to review!
I got 2 dry spray antiperspirants, 2 deodorant sticks,  2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, body wash and styling gel. I was not expecting to get so much stuff, i was shocked and super happy, not as happy as Jeremy because he gets to use all of these!

Lets start off with the antiperspirants.
2 of them are the spray on and 2 are the sticks. I have always been a fan of Axe but not too much Axe (like 16 year old boys who think they need to use the whole bottle). The 2 spray on ones are Island and Air. I LOVE the smell of Island. it smells so tropical. The Island consists of A surge of crushed citrus, fig, and coconut notes  The Air smells a little bit like ocean air. It smells really good! That one consists of An alluring breeze of lemon, ginger, coconut and sandalwood notes. The night stick antiperspirant reminds me of the kind of deodorant smell you smell at the gym. It smells really good and is most like the other kind of deodorant that Jeremy used before. Night consists of A cool rush of grapefruit, lavender, cedar wood and praline notes. The forest one I'm not a huge fan of but it still smells good. It smells like the woods.. like its supposed to! It consists of A blooming blend of pear, starfruit, driftwood and moss notes

Next we have the body wash and 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner
The body wash was in the scent Island and the Shampoo/Conditioner was in Forest. Let me tell you this stuff is GREAT. I still smelled this stuff on him today and he used it yesterday! The Island is by far my favorite. I feel like the Forest smell smells better as the shampoo/conditioner because you don't use as much but the smell is still long lasting.

Last we have the Styling Cream
We got the cooling styling cream in Night. This is my second favorite smell. Jeremy needs a haircut before he can use this. 

You know how in the commercials the guys wear Axe to attract the ladies? Well seriously these smell so good and I, a female, LOVE the smell of all of these. It's not just for the guys. I am around Jeremy all the time and I don't want him smelling weird. This stuff makes him smell EXCELLENT. He loves it too. When we run out we will absolutely be buying more. 









No comments:

Post a Comment