Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bestowed June 2015

Hey everybody! I got my first Bestowed box to review! I was so excited when i opened it because it was packed with goodies! Bestowed is all about healthy snacking and just a healthy life style.A 1   month subscription is $20 but the more months you sign up for the more money you save! If you want to save 10% on your purchase you can click HERE!
Look at how many goodies i got! 

This was SO yummy. I ate this for breakfast and it kept me full until lunch. It's only 160 calories and its delicious! 1 bar is $1.59 which is not bad at all. Its got a great nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness from the caramel. I definitely intend on buying more of these!

These were so yummy too! You can see on the package all of the great benefits of these chips: vegan, corn free, 4g fiber, 4g protein, gluten free and all natural! Could it get any better? They also taste great. The flavor is Nacho, something you would expect to be so bad for you and its guilt free! They have a great nacho flavor. This single serving bag is 140 calories! 

I'll admit i am a little picky when it comes to tea. I love my Lipton Sweet Tea and my Green tea. Different flavors are just not really my thing. I will be giving these my mom because she likes all kinds of tea. Davids Tea has over 150 different teas! A 10 sachet box of Forever Nuts and Silk Dragon Jasmine is $8.00. That's not bad, less than a dollar a cup!

I love gum so i was so excited to see some sugar-free gum in this box! I got 4 little boxes, each with 2 pieces of gum inside. The gum is square and green. The only thing about this is that the flavor doesn't last very long and i feel like you would need a lot of this gum to make it worth while. It does have a really good mint flavor though!

This is a vitamin made with organic vegetables and herbs. You can take this on an empty stomach! These are Non-GMO and certified organic. I looked at the pills and they are HUGE. I don't think i will be taking these. I think I will hand these down to my mom as well. I prefer gummy vitamins or at least something smaller. For the 24 count it is $12 on Amazon.

PrepDish One-Month Subscription
PrepDish is geared to help you out with meal planning. If you use the code Bestowed15 you can get your first week of meal planning for $1! That's awesome. On the back there is a recipe for Creamy Broccoli Soup. I really enjoy broccoli soup so i am excited to give this recipe a try,


I love pain reliever creams! This reminded me of Icy Hot. It smelled VERY minty and it had the same effect except it didn't go from hot to cold or vice versa. It was soothing but i would personally prefer Icy Hot. 


I never really put protein powder in my morning smoothie, just because i never think to! I did add this to my smoothie in the morning and i have to be honest and say it ruined my smoothie. I felt like it was really chalky and i couldn't handle it. That could be because I don't normally add things like this to my smoothies though. The retail for the tub of this is $39.99. Needless to say I will not be buying this.

Bestowed was super awesome and threw in some extras!!

Clean Well Disinfectant Wipes
These are perfect to have in my purse or in the car! You never know when you may need to disinfect something. The scent of these is Lemon Citrus, which is something i would associate with being clean. You can use these for anything! (just keep away from children)

These were so yummy! I have never had quinoa before. I always thought it was a replacement for rice but it was delicious in these little clusters. The cranberries gave it a nice sweet flavor to the cashews. Just writing about it makes me want more!

See what I mean when I say that Bestowed is awesome? You need to check it out asap!
Get 10% off your purchase with the code LOVEHEALTHY 








No comments:

Post a Comment