Monday, June 22, 2015

Citrus Lane June 2015

Hey everyone! I am finally posting my review on the June 2015 Citrus Lane box.
Citrus Lane is $29.99 a month and you get a box of things specially for your child. I like this because you can choose the age of the child and get things like toys that are appropriate for them. The theme was summer/beach.

This is the June box that i got for my 2 year old daughter. She got 4 things. One of the things she actaully picked out to be in the box because you can choose one of the items or let it be a surprise. She picked out the cutting vegetables.

This is the one that she picked out. I like this one because it teaches her how to cut and it helps develop fine motor skills. Each can be cut in half. There is a lemon, a tomato, a zucchini and a mushroom. I think this is my daughters favorite thing from this box. For about 5 food items and the knife its $20 retail. 

We love to read so getting another book is something we were happy to see. This goes well with the beach theme, The book has really good illustrations and my daughter enjoyed it. The hard cover is $12.71.

This is a smaller package than what you would get if you bought these. They are really nice! They don't break easily and they color nicely. These ones are sea shell shaped! The retail for a bag is $11.99.

My daughter calls these squeezies. She likes some of them but i gave this to my son because he likes them a lot more than she does. 

There you have it for the June 2015 Citrus Lane box. I really like all of the things they send and my kids are always happy. I have yet to get a box for my son yet just because I can't do $60 a month plus all of the other subscriptions that i have but I may pause hers and get him one just to see what he might get.

If you want to sign up here you can get 40% off your first box!! click HERE!







No comments:

Post a Comment