Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Geek Fuel June 2015

Hey everybody! I got my Geek Fuel box for June! I was so excited I almost forgot that I was getting it so soon! Geek Fuel is a monthly subscription box that sends a mystery box of geeky, gamer, nerd stuff to you each month and its AWESOME. This box did not disappoint!

This is all of the cool stuff I got this month!


Jurassic Park and The Lost World the complete collection
Seriously how awesome is this?! I saw Jurassic World 2 times opening weekend and then they send me the books?! Yes please. Couldn't have been more perfect timing, Well done Geek Fuel. These are both chapter books by Michael Crichton. The both have a $10 retail value each. I can't wait to read these. 

The X-files exclusive shirt The Truth Is Out There
At first I had no idea what this shirt was from. The info card then varified that it was from X files. It is Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man. I am going to gift this because Jeremy doesn't really like this shirt.The alien is kind of cool looking though!


Finish It!! Book Mark
This is the vertical side of this book mark. Its from Mortal Kombat. I am going to use this while I read the Jurassic Series books!! You will see the horizontal side in just a second!

Power Rangers Magnet, The other side of the book mark and the Geek Fuel Guide.
As you can see there is the other side of the bookmark! I love the power rangers magnet. I love magnets so hooray!! And the Geek Fuel Guide is so nice. I like how they put it together like a little magazine. Its fun to read. 

90's Muntant Hero OOze (exclusive!)
Yuck! ooze. How fun! I haven't played with this stuff in so long. My daughter thinks this stuff is so hilarious. I won't let her play with it too long or it ends up in her hair but this is a fun little exclusive item. I thought it was funny how this was in the box and the director from new Ghostbusters film just showed a picture of slim.. hinting for the next movie!


Super Win The Game (game code) and Key chain!
I mentioned before that I don't really play the downloadable games but I know somebody who would love this and I'll gift it to him on his birthday. The key chain is a little key! How cute. The game looks fun. It's a $10 value. I wish that they would give downloadable games for consoles instead of computers or have the option for console vs. computer because we would play the console ones!


So there you have it for June's Geek Fuel box!! 

You can check out my Unboxing HERE!!

If you want to sign up for Geek Fuel which is $23.90  a month you can join HERE!!

It is cheaper to sign up for multiple months so what are you waiting for?? Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment