Saturday, June 20, 2015

BirchBox June 2015

Hey everybody! It's time for another Birchbox review! I'll start off by telling you that BirchBox is a monthly beauty subscription box. It's $10 a month and you get some really great beauty samples!

This month's theme was Adventure: Say Yes!
How cute is this box? Seriously Birchbox has the cutest boxes ever!
This month  I got 6 samples!

This spray is meant to lock in color, protect from heat damage and add silkiness to your hair. It smells very good, i smelled a little vanilla! Yum! The bottle is really smooth feeling, not like other bottles i have and i really like it! The full bottle is $21.95

You can never have too much sunscreen! Plus it moisturizes your face. The smell of cucumber is subtle but still smells great. It blocks UV rays and protects against future signs of aging. The retail for full size is $32.


I feel like i have been getting a lot of BB creams lately. I have to say, this one is by far my favorite. It makes my skin look amazing! Golden Glow is a perfect name for this because that's what it looked like! The full size is $27.


This is a pencil liner and it is not kidding when it says it's Electric Blue. It is SO blue. I don't know how i am going to incorporate  this into my makeup routine but I am going to try because it can add a really nice color pop to any outfit! The full size retail is $11. 

I love trying new things and I had never heard of this before so I was so excited to try it out! There are 2 strips, one goes under each eye and you leave it for about 10 minutes. It is supposed to help hydrate and refresh stressed skin under your eyes. It was really cold and my eyes felt not so puffy afterwards so I think this really works. The retail for full size is $30.

Emi Jay Hair Tie (Bonus Item!)
I love hair ties because i am always losing them! This kind of hair tie is the kind that doesn't leave creases in your hair from pony tails! I love that but I have really thick hair so this kind of hair tie doesn't work very well for me when it comes to keeping a tight hold. The retail is $11
.
So there you have it! Birchbox is always like opening a birthday present.As long as you don't look online and see what you are getting!  If you are interested in signing up for this subscription box (who wouldn't want to?) then you can click HERE!








No comments:

Post a Comment