Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Arcade Block May 2015

Hey everyone! I just received my very first Arcade Block in the mail today.  It's the May box, they ship it out at the end of the month on the 25th and you get it at the beginning of the month.




I was SO excited about this box!!

Let's start off with the shirt in this box!
This is the fantasy fighter t-shirt. It is from ShirtPunch and is exclusive to Arcade Block subscribers. Jeremy loves it (he's wearing it right now!) 

Next is the Apothecary Jar 
Jeremy also loved this. He loves anything Zelda related. We put this with our other little video game ollectible items. 

Next we have the Special Forces Military Cap
This is a hat from Metal Gear Solid. We have a friend who will love this! Neither Jeremy or I really wear hats but this is going to make a nice gift!

Next is a Kick Punch Magnet
I like this magnet! I think its cute and you can never have too many magnets right? 

Next is the "Blue Shell on Board" sign
This is cute but i had a baby on board sign and it wouldn't stick to the window so i don't think i will be using this and i don't really know who to give it to either...

Last but not least is the South Park Stick of Truth Figure
I got The Grand Wizard Cartman. I was really hoping to get Princess Kenny but it seems like most people got Cartman. We already have the big version of this that came with the game when it came out. I am hoping to swap this with somebody. 

Arcade Block is a video game mystery box. Its $19.99 +shipping each month. The more months you buy the cheaper it gets!  They do have other subscription boxes too. They have the original Nerd Block, Arcade Block, Horror Block, Comic Block and a boys or girls Nerd Block Jr.   Comic Block and the JR. boxes are $13.99 a month + shipping. 

I highly recommend checking this out. I can't wait for next months box. I heard there is going to be a Metroid item and a Team Fortress 2 item will be in June's box! Can't wait!!! 
Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment