Friday, May 29, 2015

PINCHme May 2015 Samples

Hey everyone! I got my PINCHme box for May. PINCHme send you samples each month and all you have to do is review them on their website. The samples go so quick so sometimes you might only get one.  This is not a subscription box and is free for everybody!

These are the ones i managed to get:
I would say i did pretty well. I got lots of coupons which is nice!

These are really cool. Each little tab is equivalent to 1/2 a packet of Splenda. It works in both hot and cold drinks. I like this because i can keep it in my purse! The retail for the full size is around $3.40 

The scent of this is cooling white strawberry and mint. I love this! I have actually purchased this before so i knew i would like it! The retail of the full size is $4.47.

I have some Gold Bond lotion but it is not the same as this. I really like this because it has aloe and it soothes the skin. The full size retails at $5.67

I used this on both of my kids in the bath and the packets were just enough for the two of them! I LOVED the smell of wash and the lotion. I had never heard of this brand until i recieved this for sample. They are a little pricey compared to Johnsons&Johnsons. The baby wash and shampoo and the lotion are $7.94 for the full size. 

Coupons!
I got 2 coupons for $3 off Method Laundry. Method Laundry Detergent is about $16.49 for 20oz. That is more than i would like to spend but i may give it a try since i have coupons.
I got a $1 off coupon for the Olay body wash which is awesome because i will definatly use that!
I feel like i am always getting these $100 off of $160 Wine purchase vouchers. I never use them. I end up giving them away

That is it for my PINCHme box. If you like free stuff i would highly recommend checking this website out!



No comments:

Post a Comment