Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Splendies May 2015

Hey everybody! I decided to get a subscription to Splendies. They send you 3 pairs of undies each month! What girl wouldn't love that?
I tried putting paper underneath so that you could see the detail of each pair.

This pair is from Pucker Up. Very lacy and so cute! I like the ribbon detail too.\

I made the mistake of tearing off the tags before i did my review and i can't remember the brand of these! They are so cut and lacy like the other ones! 

This one is a little different. It is seamless so it wont show through your pants. Cute polka dots and the brand is also Pucker Up!

That was what i got this may for my first splendies box! I am impressed and will keep this subscription!

If you want to sign up it's $13.99 a month but you get your first month for $9.99.You can choose from surprise variety, no thongs or all thongs. Seriously, like i said before, who doesn't like new undies each month? You can never have to many! Check out Splendies and sign up HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment