Saturday, May 2, 2015

Julep Maven May 2015

Ahoy Mateys! That's right. I got my May 2015 Julep Maven box today and the theme.. Set Sail. I picked what I got in my box so I wasn't too surprised but I was a little bit and you will see why!
So, this is what I saw when I opened it. A box within a box and a little baggie!  Lets Start with what was in the baggie.
Surprise! I got a bonus nail color. I thought that it was the same one I got in my last box but it's a little bit different. The shade is Connie. I like this color .. It's purple... what's not to love?
Now lets open the other box!
It was love at first sight! Okay so I got red(January), White (Brigitte) and Dark Blue (Ilsa). All of them are very opaquie, which is awesome.I tried them all out and I love them all. There was also 2 pieces of salt water taffy which my daughter ate,  
There were Nail Stickers which i thought were going to be like nail wraps so i was a little bit bummed out but i still like them. Anchors Away!

So Juelp Maven is 24.99 a month and you get nail polish and sometimes an extra like makeup. (I got Taffy and the nail stickers) There is also a code this month for 30% off of your order: SPRING30. If it's your first box you can get it for free with the code BESTVALUE
Seriously check it out and if you don't like it cancel. Easy Peesy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment