Monday, May 11, 2015

Nibblr Box May 2015

I decided I wanted to try out the Nibblr Box. I figured that it was going to be something like the Graze boxes I have received before and I love trying out healthy snacks!
The box was a long rectangle with each of the snack side by side. I feel like you get the same amount of portions as you would with the Graze. I got 4 different snacks to try out. 

First we will talk about the SeaMonster snack
I did not like the SeaMonster AT ALL. It had wasabi peas and seaweed crisps. I didn't mind the seaweed crisps but i have never been a fan of wasabi anything. Jeremy (boyfriend) on the other hand loved these! He was iffy at first but then they became addictive. 

Next we have Sesa-Me & You
This was a sesame honey almond snack mix. I really liked this! It has just the right amount of sweet and salty. Very crunchy, I would buy a bag of these if they sold them in bag form!

Next is Sri-richteous
This is sriacha popcorn crunch and kettle corn crunch. You know when the popcorn in the bag doesn't pop all the way? Well those little pieces are covered in a sriacha powdery stuff. It was okay but it was not my favorite and it kind of hurt my teeth.

Last we have Stuck on Flack
This is like a flax seed pretzel combo. BY FAR MY FAVORITE. i want so much more. these are so sweet and crunchy and Jeremy who doesn't really care for pretzels loved these. I am craving these again now. YUMMMMM

Nibblr is pretty much like Graze. You can choose to get a box every week, every other week or monthly. A one time box is $6.99. If you like to try yummy healthy snacks in a variety then i think this is a good idea. Check it.. Life is too short to be Hangry!



No comments:

Post a Comment