Monday, May 11, 2015

Bonus Beauty Box 5 October 2014

I got a bonus box from BB5 when i signed up and it was the October 2014 box,
I liked most of the stuff in this box! I got 5 things to test out and the theme was Effortless Allure

Let's start off with the Chapstick Hydration Lock
This Chapstick has 2 sides to it. One is a hydration side and the other is a renew side. I love the ChapStick brand so i knew this would be great and of course it is! It retails at $2.99 and when mine runs out i will be buying more! #chapstickplease

Next up is the Bellapierre Cosmetics cheek and lip stain in Pink.
I really like this. The color is great and works well with my skin tone. I think that it looks better on my cheeks because you can't really tell when it is on my lips. This retails at $19.99 It is a little pricey for me but if you don't mind spending a little extra on makeup then try this out! #bellapierre

Next up is the Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool
Let me start off by saying that i saw the Spatty Daddy on Shark Tank a while back so i was super excited to see that i had something made by them send to me! How cool. Now i haven't had a chance to use this but i know that its awesome because I hate wasting things and this is going to help me keep my products a little longer! YAY this retails at $5.49 for the 6 in tool. #SpattyDaddy

Next we have the Nanacoco nail polish
I am not too impressed with this. I had to use multiple coats to make it look nice. It's not opaque like i would like it to be. It retails at $3.95 I wouldn't recommend this to anybody though. #nanacoco

Last we have the  Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
YAY mascara. I was just about to buy some new mascara because I ran out. I'm glad i didn't! This mascara makes my eyes POP! I had no problems at all with it clumping or smudging YAY!! It retails at $7.99 #Revlon #FlashYourLash

I was very happy with this box. I can use everything that's in it and i don't have to give anything to other people which is always a plus! BB5 is $12 a month. Don't forget to get yours NOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment