Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Citrus Lane May 2015 + BONUS BOX

Hey everybody! I decided to subscribe to Citrus Lane. When i signed up i also got a bonus box for free! I had heard great things about Citrus Lane so i was eager to sign up.  Lets start off with the first box. They didn't label which was the bonus so i will guess.

I am guessing that this is not the bonus box because it was more geared towards my daughter. 

Lets Start off with the Kalinda Baby Trapeze Dress by Tea Collection
Seriously how cute is this dress? I love it. I think it is my favorite thing she got! It is SO soft and 100% cotton. It is very unique and i love the pattern. When she saw the dress she said "pretty dress for me?" So i think she likes it too!

Next we have the Ice Cream Shop sand toys by Hape
This toy is so cute! We don't live by the beach or own a sand box BUT we will for sure be using this. It's so cute. It comes with 3 cones, 3 dishes, a scoop and bucket. The recommended age is 18M+ 

Next up is the Portions to go from Goodbyn
So first off, the fact that this is purple and my daughter's name is Violet just makes it that much cooler. This is an 8pc. set and perfect for traveling. Honestly this could be used for adults or kids! 

Last Up we got 2 Mighty Sticks from Plum Organics
There was 1 Berry Beet and 1 Apple Carrot. My daughter was not to thrilled about the Berry Beet but my son was! I think he'll be the one eating these!

So other than some coupons that's it for the regular box! Now onto the Bonus Box
This one had 3 different things inside. I think it's the bonus box because everything inside is unisex.

First off is the book Counting in the garden by Emily Hruby
I already read this to my kiddos and they loved it. The pictures kept my son occupied and my daughter was counting along. The pages are really smooth too!

Next is the Maracas from Hohner Kids
Yay another toy that makes noise! Just kidding, Violet really loves these! Its fun to watch her dance around and shake the maracas! 

Last we have the Skip Hop reusable sandwich & snack bag set
How cute are these? They are little puppy dog bags. One holds a sandwich and the other holds a snack. I didn't have anything like this for my kids so i am glad i do now!

Citrus Lane is a subscription box for kids. You can customize it towards your child (age, boy/girl). I really like this subscription box! A monthly subscription is $29.95 a month but does get cheaper if you buy more months. I HIGHLY recommend this box to anybody with a kid. If you sign up by clicking HERE you get 40% off your box!

No comments:

Post a Comment