Sunday, May 24, 2015

Geek Fuel May 2015

Another Geeky Gamer box to review! This time it is Geek Fuel.
I saw previous boxes from Geek Fuel so i was excited for this month! 

First off we have the Geek Fuel coozie
At first i didn't know what this was. Then i looked at the info card and saw it was a coozie. I don't use coozies so i gave it to my daughter to play with and she loved it.....until my dog chewed it up and now we don't have it anymore. How sad.

Next we have the Square Heroes Downloadable game with Tattoos
This is a downloadable game for the computer. I don't really play games on my computer but it's cool to have this! It's a $10 value. I am going to gift this. Unless somebody wants it just leave a comment below and i will let you know if i still have it.  I am just going to give the tattoos to my daughter. 

Next up is The Force Poster by Teribbly Odd
I love this. The fact that Star Wars is coming soon too is perfect. I don't really have room in my small apartment for this but I know who would love this so i may gift. 

Next we have the Plants Vs. Zombies Enamel Pins
I was surprised that we all go so many. We got 4 pins.
I didn't get any rare ones. I had mentioned this in the Loot Crate review but i don't collect pins so i think these will be gifted. They are really nice quality though!

Next up is the t-shirt for this month which was the Weeping Angels shirt
Like i said before, i don't know much about Dr. Who but i think this shirt is kind of cool looking. On the back there is "tour dates". It reminds me of my old concert shirts i used to buy! I know somebody who would love this and will be receiving as a gift!

Next is the Secret Wars Issue #1 Marvel Comics
How awesome is this? I am not planning on taking it out of the package. It came with a certificate of authenticity and there are only 15,000 copies of this. I am hoping i can keep in in excellent condition and sell it when it becomes valuable! I think right now it's already worth $30.

I got a bonus item for signing up. It is a Nihintown Poster. 
It's a long banner type poster and i couldn't get the whole thing in a picture! I am gifting this as well. I have no place for it and don't really know much of whats on it. Except i did see the reported from Family Guy on there. This poster has a $20 value.

So that was my Geek Fuel for May. I was not too impressed to be honest. I did love the comic but everything else is going to be gifted. I am going to give them another shot and we will see how they do in June. 

Geek Fuel is $23.90 monthly but does get cheaper if you buy more months. Each month you will get a Mystery Box with lots of Geeky Goodies. If you are a geek or gamer or just love subscription boxes like me you should take a look!
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment