Monday, May 18, 2015

Love with Food May 2014

I got my first Love with Food box this month and LOVE it!The box i chose to get monthly is their Tasting Box. This month's theme is Fiesta!Fiesta!
I got 9 different things to try out which i thought was a lot for a tasting box but i am NOT complaining! 

First off we have the Blood Orange and Iced Mango Mint candy by Go Organics
I also got a $100 Wine Voucher but i don't ever use those. 
ANYWAYS the candy. The blood orange (purple wrapper) is my favorite! Some orange candies are gross but this one was so good! The Iced Mango was not my favorite. It was still good but i was not a fan of the minty mango mix. These candies are 100% organic which is a plus!

Next is the Educational Snacks by Dick & Jane Baking Company
Seriously how cute are these?! So these cookies are super yummy and if you or anybody you know is learning or wants to learn some Spanish or English these help out! The have the English word on top and the Spanish on the bottom with the picture of whatever it is in the middle. I ate one but my daughter ate the rest. She's too little to read what they said but she did like the pictures on them!

Next we have the Inka Corn by Inka Crops
The flavor of these was sea salt and vinegar. It wasn't too much of a kick like the salt and vinegar chips but it was really good. It reminded me of Corn Nuts. If you like those and sea salt and vinegar then you will love these!

Next up is the PB thins by Bell Plantation
First off, I knew the company Bell Plantation because I always hear people saying they put PB2 in their pre-workout smoothies. Anyways these taste like little peanut cookies. More so peanuts than peanut butter. I love them and will probley buy them soon! Yummm

Now we have the Lemon Burst Cookies by HomeFree
These were pretty good. The lemon taste is subtle at first and as you chew gets stronger. I really enjoyed these. Very crunchy, yummy cookies. And for all of you gluten free readers these are GLUTEN FREE. YAY

Now we have the Spinich and Kale corn chips by The Better Chip
I was not expecting to like these AT ALL. But, you can't knock it til you try it and these are actually good! Surprise. I have never had kale before but i do like spinach in my salads. Who knew i would like them in my chips! I feel good eating these rather than other chips because these are good for everybody. If i can find these at my local store I'm going to try them and the other flavors! 

Next we have the Hibiscus Creamed Honey by Vintage Bee

 At first I was not sure what i was going to do with this. Do I put it on some toast? Do i drizzle it on my fruit. Then it clicked. I added this into my morning smoothie and it gave it the nicest sweet flavor. I'm not sure if i will purchase this in the future but it was nice to try

Last but not least is the Pink Guava and Coconut Fruit Ice by Smooze!
This is a freeze squeeze type of thing so i had to put it in the freezer. I love coconut and thought this was SO yummy. My daughter pretty much ate all of it and made a huge mess but not before i got a taste. I would totally try this again!




Okay so Love with Food is definatly a keeper. I loved the variety and how many snacks i got. There was something for all of my family. They have a tasting box which is $12 for month to month and gets cheaper if you buy multiple months. Their Deluxe plan is $19.95 a month and also gets cheaper if you buy multiple months. And they have the Gluten-Free box which is $29 for month to month but gets cheaper the more months you buy. 

Each box you get makes a donation to help stop hunger in America. It really is awesome and i think you should at least try it once!

No comments:

Post a Comment