Monday, May 11, 2015

Beauty Box 5 April 2015

Hey Everybody! So Beauty Box 5 had a deal where when i signed up i got this months box PLUS a random box from the past. So, this is my April box but then i will review my other box soon!
So this was April's box and the theme is Bloom
There were 5 products to test out and some coupons as well!
First we will start off with the Rave 4X Unscented Hairspray
This retails at $3.25 for a 11 fl oz. bottle. I didn't have any hairspray at home so i was excited to try this out! I curled my daughters hair and used this the keep it in place. Needless to say it worked like a charm! I would for sure buy this. #ravereviews

Next is the Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip balm and Style Essentials Twingloss
So the Lip Blam is always a plus because I always lose mine! I couldn't really tell it was passion fruit mango but it was still really good smelling and made my lips feel soft. The retail for this is $4.99 I think its a little pricey BUT part of the proceeds go to help children get life changing surgeries. #lastingsmiles
The TwinGloss smelled AMAZING and made my lips super shiny, It retails at $2.50 and i would totally buy this! I really loved the lasting shine and the smell! #Styleessentials

Next up we have the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
So this is ANOTHER skin cream but it works well. My skin was soft after i used it. I used it right after i took my makeup off and it smelled great and made my skin feel awesome. I full jar of this stuff retails at $30. I don't see myself purchasing this in the future just because it's a little expensive but if you don't mind spending a little extra then i would totally recommend this . #firstaidbeauty

Last but not least we have the Incoco nail polish applique set
I was SO excited about this one. Probley the most excited out of everything else in the box. I love making my nails look cute. BUT i would NOT recommend these because mine are already coming off after 2 days. That totally sucks because i was looking forward to these being awesome. These retail at $8.99  I won't be buying these ever. #incoco

So that's it for April 2015. I was pretty happy with everything in my box. I am always looking to try new things so it was awesome. I would totally recommend Beauty Box 5 to everybody! It's only $12 a month and the items you get retail WAY over what you are going to pay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment