Friday, May 15, 2015

TOM Box May 2015

It's that time again! Time for another Tom Box.
This time around I got double makeup and jewelry! YAY.. except no candy again and that makes me mad :(


So obviously I got Tampons. Playtex Gentle Glide 360
These are the same ones i got before. Nothings changed. Still like these. 

Lets get to the good stuff. The makeup!
This is the first set of makeup i got. 

First off we have the SAMPAR Midnight Mask
I am starting to love facial masks! They tend to relax me. I found so many different prices for this. One was $28 and others were $53 so it varies. I would not spend that much on this. It was okay but not worth all that money. 

Next up we have the Cargo Jet Lag Concealer
I'll start off by saying that i had no concealer before this because i could never find the perfect one. This one is a little bit lighter than my skin tone but its AWESOME. 
This concealer is $30 but its worth the splurge! 

So i got this same exact stuff in my Beauty Box 5 Bonus Box. You can read the review there. It's funny though because my daughter got into my makeup and squished some lipstick into my other one so i actually needed a new one! This retails around $9.95

Now round 2 of makeup
I was impressed with round 2 as well!

There was also a random brush in here. I actually didn't have this one so i was happy that i got it. I just bought a new set of brushes and this wasn't included in the pack. (ITS CREEPY HOW THEY KNOW WHAT I NEED)

First up we have Ciga Los Angeles Shimmer Shadow
I like how this color looks. I don't really tend to wear green eye shadow but now that i have some, why not? It swatches out so pretty and sparkly too.
It's not too over the top. I looked it up to see how much it was but i couldn't find anything about the brand anywhere!

I got a sample of CoolWay shampoo before and i love it. I am not much of a hair oil kind of girl. I am skeptic of it because i think it will make my hair look greasy and i just don't want that. I will probey give this to my mom or sister. This retails at around $10

Last on the makeup train is Cailyn gel eyeliner
I love this stuff! I have never tried a gel eyeliner before and it looks so cool!
Its a pretty bronze color! Not too shimmery either. This retails at $21. 

Now onto the jewelry. I got 2 different ones

First up is this rose necklace
This is pretty and simple. I like it but i don't think i will wear it so it will most likely be gifted

Next is a Live in the moment bracelet
I don't like how this fits me and goes together. This will defiantly be gifted. I Love the pendant and think its cute but i wish it fit differently.

Ok so that is a lot of stuff for my Tom Box this month. It was $22 which i would say it was totally worth it. There are plenty of other options, there is something for everybody. Check it out! 








No comments:

Post a Comment