Thursday, May 21, 2015

BirchBox May 2015

Hey everybody! So, i decided to keep my subscription to BirchBox.  May's theme is Cupcakes and Cashmere.
There were 5 things in this box. Lets get started!

First we have the Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Can we first start off by talking about how cute this bottle is?! I love it. Okay so i used this and loved it. It didn't leave a greasy look like some other brands do. The smell was amazing. It is their signature obliphica scent. The retail for full-size is $22

Talk about cute packaging again! I really liked this facial cream. I have mentioned before that i don't like putting creams and stuff on my face but this smelled so good and i put it on my face at night before bed. Its is so calming and did i mention it smells so good!? Retail for full-size is $42 

The Sampler i got was Desert Bloom. I really like these shades. They are pretty smooth and the colors are pretty. I swatched them out on a piece of paper because it was kind of hard to tell on my skin
Pretty right? The retail for the big palette is $20

Next we have the Marcelle Clay Mask
I really liked this! I used right after the shower, left it on for about 10 minutes and i swear my face felt so smooth! The full-size of this is $15  TOTALLY WORTH IT

Last we have the Whish Flawless Swipes
Do not waste your money. These did not work. I used after i shaved and guess what.. Still had bumps. They are supposed to eliminate the bumps after you shave. Also, these smell kinds gross. The retail is $22 and like i said.. don't waste your money

So all in all i did like my BirchBox this month. Yes, i didn't like one of the products but that is bound to happen. I seriously recommend Birchbox to everybody! There is even a man version! The women's is $10 a month. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment