Saturday, June 20, 2015

Love With Food June 2015

Hey everybody! I got my Love with Food June box! This is my second Love with Food box and I am really impressed with this month! The theme for this month is Saturday In The Park.
This is the tasting box. There is a bigger size and a gluten-free box as well. 

My box was packed to the top with yummy snacks and coupons!

This is so yummy! I love trail mix in general but this trail mix is so good for you which makes it that much better! Inside was cashews, almonds, raisins, cranberries and cinnamon apple dices. I just ate this as a snack and it filled me up until my dinner. I would definitely buy more of this! There was 110 calories in this pouch.

These remind me so much of pita chips. They are crunchy and delicious! Dip them in some hummus for some extra flavor. They are flame baked to give them and authentic taste and texture. There was 60 calories in this bag.

Let's be honest here and say that these did not last more than 10 minutes in my house! They are SO good. I want a huge bag because they are just that good. They most likely would have been gone faster but they are really spicy so after a few you need a drink. My 2 year old even loved these! (I advise you not to give these to a 2 year old unless they are okay with spicy things though!) I don't know the calorie amount because i ate them and threw the bag away on accident before i wrote this but I know its low!

This Everything Savory bar is Gluten free, Vegan, low sodium, non GMO, no nuts, soy or corn! How much healthier could it be?! It was very crunchy like a Nature Valley bar. It had a nutty flavor but i think it was because of the seeds inside. It was okay but not my favorite. The bar has 80 calories.


These just reminded me of raisins. They are so good. Dried cranberries are really sweet and a great snack for anybody! The cherry flavor is so yummy and doesn't overpower the cranberry taste too.  1 box is 50 calories which is great! If you want 15% off your purchase you can use the code LoveWithFood15. I recommend it because they are so good!



Brownie Brittle is just as good as it sounds. They are little square pieces that taste like the edges of the brownies in a brownie pan. I can't get enough of these! They are guilt-free too! They are only 120 calories for the bag! 

Yum, Yum, Yum is right! I am a huge fan of sweet tea and these candies taste just like it! They are made with real tea extract! I am going to buy more and enjoy them all summer long!

I enjoyed this with my morning coffee and it was so yummy! The blueberry almond flavor was perfect. It reminded me most of a healthy granola bar! It is gluten and soy free, vegan and non GMO. 

As you can see this box was packed to the top with YUMMY goodies! I highly recommend checking out Love with Food. This box is only $10 a month.

You can check out my unboxing  HERE!

If you want to sign up for Love with Food you can HERE!










No comments:

Post a Comment